Lemon Bundt Cake
- 113g soft butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 92.5ml milk
- 60ml lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 195g plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 160g cups sifted powdered sugar
- 3-4 tablespoons lemon juice.
- preheat oven to 325F/ 160C, and grease your pan.
- Cream the sugar and butter together.
- Add eggs one at a time and mix well, add vanilla extract.
- Mix dry ingredients together ( salt, baking soda, baking powder, lemon zest and flour)
- Add half of the dry ingredients into your batter and mix.
- Add half of the milk and lemon juice into the mix.
- add the remaining dry ingredients, milk and lemon and fold using a wooden spoon or spatula.
- pour into your pan and level properly.
- bake for 45-50 minutes (use a cake tester to check the cake to make sure its cooked inside) if its not sticking and it comes out dry its ready to be taken out of the oven) or till it gets golden brown if you wish
- Make the glaze by adding the lemon juice to the sugar and mix till it gets thick with a pour-able consistency.
- pour over the cool cakes.
- ITS READY TO EAT.
(glazing is optional)