- 680g beef (sliced into strips)
- 5 packet 75g indomie noodles
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1tsp garlic powder
- 1tbs chilli
- 2 1/2 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 small onion chopped
- 100g sugar snaps
- 70g spring onions chopped
- 2 medium carrots chopped into matchsticks
- 1 large green, red and orange bell pepper (sliced in strips)
- 3 tablespoon soy sauce and 1/2 teaspoon more
- 11/2 tablespoon cornflour
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon shaoxing rice wine
- 1 cooking spoon vegetable oil
- in a medium bowl add cornflour, rice wine, sesame oil and 3 tablespoon soy sauce and mix properly.
- Add the meat and mix, make sure all the beef is covered with the mix, so the beef absorbs the flavour, I set aside for 20 mins and get my vegetables ready.
- heat your wok, add your vegetable oil , allow to heat, add onions, garlic and ginger cook for about 3-4 mins, do not allow to get brown.
- Add the beef with the marinade and cook over high heat, till the beef is cooked.
- Add your brown sugar, and chilli and mix properly, add your peppers, carrots and sugar snaps and stir then add the remaining 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce, reduce the heat.
- In a separate pot, add boiling water to a pot and add in your indomie noodles, do not break them into bits. cook the noodles with the spices provided. do not over cook as you would still add them to the stir fry.
- When the noodles are almost cooked, add them to the stir fry add your spring onions and mix properly.cook for 2 mins and setdown.
- serve in a plate and eat with chopsticks or fork.