- Crab meat
- half medium onion chopped
- 21/2 tablespoonful crayfish
- 1 cup palm oil
- 600g chopped okra
- 2-3 scotch bonnet (blended)
- 5-6 cup water or beef stock
- iko (curry leaves)
- In a large pot, pour in your palm oil and heat up, then add your chopped onions and fry, do not let it get burnt.
- Add your chopped okra and fry, stirring it in the process. Add crayfish, pepper, maggi and salt, mix together.
- Add your seafood except your salmon, that should be almost the last thing as it might scatter when stirring together.
- Add water or any beef stock you have available. Mix together and taste, add extra maggi, salt or pepper if needed. Put in the salmon and your curry leaves and allow to cook for few minutes. Take off the fire and your soup is ready to serve.