This is an easy dish to prepare, take 15 to 20 minutes to prepare. Said to be a Thai/Indian delicacy. You can always add your own twist to it. I have so much tins of coconut milk so I have to get busy.
- 800g King prawns cleaned
- 60ml Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 Medium Onions chopped
- 400ml coconut milk
- 400g chopped tomatoes
- 2 bouillon cubes
- 1 teaspoon ground garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground chilli
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- handful of fresh chopped coriander
- Heat oil in your saucepan
- Add chopped onions and fry, do not get it burnt but slightly brown.
- Add all your spices next (garlic, turmeric, coriander, cumin, chilli, bouillon cubes)
- Add chopped tomatoes and stir together, cook tomatoes for about 10mins on low-medium heat.
- pour in your coconut milk , add salt and allow to boil for about 5 minutes.
- Time to add in your washed prawns, allow to cook for about 12 minutes, till your prawns are cooked. (they turn pink)
- Take off from the fire , garnish with fresh coriander.
- Serve with rice or bread and enjoy.
Served with naan bread.