This colorful chicken stir fry wrap with a twist , The suya spice adds the unique flavour to it. It is easy to prepare and for days when you are feeling too lazy to make a full meal. It can be served with rice, noodles, crisp lettuce or tortilla wraps.
- 400g chicken breast (cut to strips)
- Bell peppers. different colours cut to strips
- Sugar snaps (optional)
- 1/2 medium onion chopped
- 2 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 Cube maggi
- 2 Tablespoon suya spice
- pinch of salt or 2
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- Tortilla Wraps
- Put your chicken strips in a medium bowl, add maggi, salt, hotsauce or pepper and mix with your chicken. you can let this sit for hours or cook once you are done with the preparation with other ingredients.
- In a pan , heat up your vegetable oil
- add your chicken and stir continuously.
- Add your suya spice and mix together, making sure the spice gets on every chicken strip, stir till it gets cooked.
- Add your onions, and peppers and mix together . It starts looking colorful and beautiful
- Add sugar snaps if you are using any, and stir together
- allow to simmer for about 5 minutes and it is ready to serve.
- Heat up your wraps , dish the stir fry mix into the wrap and roll. and it is ready to serve.