I am not so much a chocolate lover, but one day I came across a chocolate named daim bar. Ever since the first day I had it, I do not think I have had any chocolate that taste that good, since I stopped having chocolate. Seeing as cheese cake is my favourite I decided to bring the two together.
- 280g chocolate digestive biscuit
- 120g butter (melted and cooled)
- 60g derma sugar
- 500g light cream cheese
- 100g Icing sugar
- 300ml double cream
- 100g dark and milk chocolate .
- 200g daim bar chocolate broken into bits.
- put your biscuits in a food processor to a small crumb, add sugar mix together then add in your melted butter and mix until it is combined well. put into a 8 inch/20cm Deep Springform pan lined with baking paper and chill in the refrigerator.
- melt your chocolates in a microwave like I did or place a bowl over a pan of gently simmering water and stir gently till it melts. ( adding the melted chocolates is totally optional , I figured I could have done without adding them) allow to cool
- In a medium bowl, whisk together cream cheese and icing sugar together until smooth, whilst slowly whisking, pour in the liquid double cream and continue to whip till it gets thick.
- keep whisking together then start pouring in your melted chocolate, whip till the mixture gets very thick. fold in some daim bar chocolates .
- spoon mixture over the chilled biscuit base, making sure there are no bubbles. sooth with a spoon.
- sprinkle left over daim bars, cover and leave to set in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight.