Some people asked me how I came up with this delicious breakfast. It is very easy to put together and it is delicious.
- 1 bagel
- 2 streaky bacon
- 1 egg
- 1 slice of cheddar cheese
- 1 sausage pattie
You can buy these ingredients from your local supermarket, I made my sausage pattie from scratch, I will try to have the recipe up.
- Heat up your pattie, till its cooked, do not get it too dry in the oven. Place your cheese on top so the heat melts it a bit.
- Cook your bacon, and while doing that you can fry your egg, notice how my egg looks? you want to get it be still yellow on the inside, it was not runny.
- Slice your bagel into two and toast for a minute.
- Put your pattie on one bagel with the cheese on it, add egg, then bacon and cover with the other bagel
You can use any sauce you wish. or add anything else.