It was a rainy day and what other way to spend the day indoor, if not with my hot bowl of pepper soup.
- 1 Tilapia fish
- 1 small onions chopped
- 1 tablespoon pepper soup spice
- 2 scotch bonnet
- salt to taste
- handful of chopped scent leaves.
- 900 ml water
- 780g yam cut into cubes. not too big and not too small.
- Clean and cut your fish, season with salt, maggi and pepper, add a little water and cook on low heat.
- When the fish is cooked, remove from pot and keep aside.
- pour water into pot, add pepper soup spice, pepper, maggi, salt, onions and your yam. cook till yam is soft , taste to ensure your food is tasty.
- Add your cooked fish next and scent leaves and allow to simmer on low heat for not more than 5 minutes.
|Ready to serve|