I thought of this for a while , I mean if I can make banana puff puff why not plantain .
- 2 overripe plantains (not rotten)
- 2 teaspoon yeast
- 2 tablespoon sugar ( optional)
- 5 tablespoon warm water
- 1 cup plain flour
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Blend your plantains till smooth, pour into a medium bowl .
- Measure your dry ingredients and add into the plantain . Mix together till smooth . (You can choose to dissolve your yeast in the water before adding to the mixture)
- Cover with foil in a warm place for an hour. Your mixture will double in size .
- Heat your oil, take off the foil from your bowl, mix with your hand and get ready to fry.
- Fry till golden brown and it’s ready to serve.