This is perfect for a chilled day in . Or when you have your friends over . Grab a cold drink sit back and relax.
- 3 tablespoons Suya spice (I didn’t get the one that was too hot)
- 1.1 chicken wings .
- 1 /2 maggi cube
- 1tablespoon garlic and ginger paste
- 1/2 tbs onion powder
- 1tsp cayenne pepper.
- Salt to taste
- Vegetable oil
- Wash you wings and cut them. You need them smaller into drummettes and wingette.you can get rid of the tip.
- Put chicken wings in bowl add ginger and garlic paste, onion powder,1 TVs veg oil, maggi and cayenne pepper and Mix together . Add Suya spice and mix properly, add salt to taste and allow to marinate .
- You can choose to marinate them the day before or for at least 2hours.
- Preheat your oven to 220c.
- Arrange your wings on a lined baking tray.
- In a small bowl, pour in about 3tbs vegetable oil and 2 tablespoons Suya pepper and mix together. Using a pastry brush rub on chicken from time to time while roasting in the oven.
- They take little time to get cooked. Depending on your oven , mine got ready in 15/20 minutes ,I left it for 30 to get both sides .
- Take out of the oven and serve with any side of your choice.