So this was one of my favourite snacks, I love egg but this was just everything. So I decided to try it out today again. It’s very easy and hassle.
- 500g sausage meat
- 5 hard boiled eggs
- 1 raw egg
- 90g fine breadcrumbs
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon mixed herbs
- 20g plain flour
- First thing you do is boil your eggs, peel and set aside.
- Mix your pepper, mixed herbs, salt and sausage meat together .
- Dust hard boiled eggs in flour , mould sausage meat round your egg . Make sure you have no gaps.
- Beat your egg and coat the meat covered egg with it , then roll in your breadcrumbs.
- Deep fry in oil till golden brown .you want to make sure your sausage meat is cooked.
- Take out of oil and drain on a kitchen roll.