This is so easy and tasty , I feel everyone who is obsessed with Nutella should definetly try this for breakfast.
- 3 eggs
- 120ml milk
- 6 slices of bread (thick slices preferably )
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoon butter or olive oil to fry
- Lighty whisk your eggs, cinnamon and milk together .
- Cut the brown sides of your bread and spread Nutella between two slices of bread
- Line up some chopped strawberries in between and close together .
- Melt your butter in your frying pan
- Dip your bread In your egg/milk mixture coating both sides.
- And brown each side in your pan , continue till you are done with all .
- Serve immediately