This is so easy and tasty , I feel everyone who is obsessed with Nutella should definetly try this for breakfast.
- 2 eggs
- 80ml whole milk
- 6 slices of bread (thick slices preferably )
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon butter or olive oil to fry
- Strawberries for garnish
- Lighty whisk your eggs, vanilla extract and milk together .
- Cut the brown sides of your bread and spread Nutella between two slices of bread
- Melt your butter in your frying pan
- Dip your bread In your egg/milk mixture coating both sides.
- And brown each side in your pan , continue till you are done with all .
- Serve immediately