I was craving something so cheesey , but would not want pizza, So I remembered how much I loved grilled cheese the first day I had it. Finding the perfect cheese for it is very important, so Knowing how I am, I went on to research for cheese.
- 2 slices of thick cut bread
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup shredded chicken breast]
- 1/4 cup bbq sauce
- 4 streaky bacon
- 3 slices of Gruyère swiss cheese
- Cook bacon in the oven , till it starts getting brown
- mix chicken in a bowl together with bbq sauce and keep aside.
- Spread one tablespoon of butter on one side of the bread, coat evenly and place bread on your skillet. (buttered side down)
- Add one slice of cheese , Bbq chicken mixture, bacon arranged nicely an your remaining cheese slices.
- butter second slice of bread and place ontop. (buttered side up)
- Brown each side till it gets golden brown and your cheese is melted. Using low/medium heat
- Remove from heat and serve. Serve with a hot or cold drink and enjoy.