I came across this beautiful dish in a restaurant and vowed to make it too, it’s easy to make and of course very tasty. Can be eaten with rice, bread, noodles etc
- 500g King prawns (peeled and deveined )
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 6 garlic cloves Chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 cooking spoon olive oil
- 1/2 lemon juice squeezed
- Handful of parsley chopped
- Any seasoning cube
- Pour olive oil into your pan over medium high heat. Add garlic and sauté, stir in prawns , chilli and salt to taste. Cook, stirring occasionally, until pink, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add lemon juice and any stock cube you wish to use. Add butter and stir till it melts
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley leaves.