It’s summer time, if you live in England this is pure joy, we are finally back to having good weather and that calls for a good barbecue. So during the weekend I organised a bbq, good food, drinks And of course good company. This post will be about how I prepared and executed it.
Marinating the chicken and meat is very important for a tasty barbecue. This could be done a day or two before your barbecue day. You cannot marinate meat and leave in the fridge for more than 2 days, but you can freeze for longer .
Ingredients for marinating :
- Scotch bonnet peppers
- Stock cubes
- And of course your chicken, beef, pork or fish.
- Clean your meat/ chicken and keep aside . Put your chicken in a strainer to drain water .
- Make incisions on your chicken, rub a bit of salt on it and pour seasoning on it. Make sure it coves all your meat .
- Put chicken and meat in a freezer bag and refrigerate till the barbecue day.
- Get your fire ready, get all you need out and arrange nicely before your guests arrives.
- Start your roasting and enjoy your meat, music, friends and sunshine