Everyone knows Indomie is a life saver for days when you are so hungry and can’t wait so long for the jollof. But does it have to be that quick boring meal? I do not think so. If you have extra time to spare try this .
- 2 packs of Indomie noodles
- 1/4 teaspoon scotch bonnet pepper (blended)
- 1 maggi cube
- Spring onions
- Handful chopped onions
- Stir fry (carrot,bean sprouts, red onions, mixed chill lies, white cabbage etc)
- 225g cooked prawns
- 2 tablespoon veg oil
- Cook your noodles as it says on the packet instruction, add chopped onions and scotch bonnet pepper for a nice flavour. (Do not over cook, you do not want it soggy)
- In a separate pan, heat oil , add stir fry, maggi cube and prawns, stir together and let it fry.
- Add cooked noodles into stir fry and mix together , add in chopped spring onions last and your meal is ready.