It’s the beginning of summer in the Uk they said. I promised to have icecream recipes during the summer and I am kicking the summer off with this delicious and easy ice cream recipe. It contains coffee so you know your kids should not be having one. You need basic ingredients and I promise you it’s so easy you will want to try it often.
- 570ml whipping cream
- Oreo original sandwich (154g) and some more to sprinkle on top
- 2 table spoon instant coffe
- 2 tablespoon warm water
- 2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 397g Condensed Milk
- In a mixing bowl, whip the cream till soft peaks form.
- Add in the vanilla extract and salt, and continue to beat until your cream gets stiff peaks.
- Mix the instant coffee with water, pour it with condensed milk and add to cream, Fold gently together, then add in the oreos.(remain some Oreos to sprinkle on top.)
- scoop the ice cream into a container , Sprinkle the top with more crushed oreos and Freeze for at least 12 hours before serving.
- Your ice cream is ready .