This will be such a hit for your summer events, they are easy to make and don’t cost a lot. Cheesecake is my favourite dessert. Although I am used to having the refrigerated ones, but with this recipe I baked the cheese cake.
- 250g cream cheese
- 110g white caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- Lemon zest ( about a teaspoon)
- 6 red velvet crunch creams from fox
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Different summer fruits and icing sugar to serve
- Preheat oven to 180c
- Line muffin pan with cases, I doubled up which means I used two paper cases.
- Beat together cream cheese, sugar and vanilla essence together.
- Wash lemon and zest using a right grater. Get about a teaspoon
- Beat in eggs one at a time , then set aside.
- So I decided not to crush my biscuits, separate your biscuit to make them twelve or use twelve whole biscuits. Putting one biscuit in the base of each cupcake case , press down gently and top with cream cheese mixture.
- Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes or until your cheesecake is slightly risen.
- Take Out from the oven and set aside to cool for about 10-15 minutes. Take out and put of a cooling rack and allow to cool completely.
- Refrigerate for an hour , top with fruits and icing sugar