My ultimate marinade for chicken. It never disappoints and we all know how important it is to marinate your chicken. Marinating overnight is very important to me , chicken always comes out tasty.
- One whole chicken
- 2/3 whole red/ yellow onions
- 2Tbs Thyme
- 6 cloves of Garlic
- 3TbsOlive oil
- Bouillon cubes
- Pepper (for very spicy use scotch bonnet)
- Clean chicken and make incisions. You can cut them to bits or grill whole.
- Blend all other ingredients together and pour some into bowl and keep away in your fridge.(add a bit of water when blending)
- Pour marinade over chicken, making sure it covers chicken.
- Cover chicken and put in the fridge to marinate overnight.
- Preheat oven 180c
- Using skewers are optional if you have none.
- Place chicken on oven tray and put into the preheated oven. Don’t forget Marinade that was set aside. Using a pastry brush , brush on marinade when chicken is roasting from time to time.
- My chicken was a small and very tender chicken , took about 45minutues to roast to perfection.