The egg pizza as I call it is an Italian dish , it’s the “put whatever you have around” dish. There are different ways to prepare your frittata, like I said it’s really whatever you have left in your fridge, you can have it as a breakfast or brunch.
- 10 eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper
- Chopped vegetables,meat, or seafood
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Handful Parmesan cheese
- Whisk eggs, water, salt and pepper in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Pour in olive oil into a non stick skillet, heat on medium heat and add filling ingredients and cook. I used mushrooms, spinach, peppers, springonions, and onions.
- Pour in egg mixture, use a spatula to lift cooked portion of the egg to allow uncooked egg flow underneath. Cook until bottom is set and the top is almost .
- Sprinkle cheese over the egg and turn down heat to cook till it’s totally set
- Loosen the edge and cut into wedges and enjoy. It’s very filling and healthy