Christmas is my favourite time of the year, and i decided to make my own recipe for my christmas dessert. you can have this any time really. Macabella is my favourite chocolate spread, i have been using it for just about all my baking , even had to take some away to the US.
- 2×154 g Oreos biscuit crushed. (leave about 45g for decorating)
- (56g) butter, melted
- Crush Oreos in a plastic bag till you get crumbs.
- Combine Oreo crumbs with melted butter.
- Press crumbs into the bottom and halfway up the sides of a 9 inch spring form pan. leave in refrigerator to get firm.
- (670g) cream cheese, room temperature
- (100g) sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- (450g) macabella velvet
- 3 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 8oz whipped cream
- In a large bowl combine cream cheese and sugar together, and beat using an electric whisk.
- Add in Macabella and cocoa powder with vanilla extract and mix till smooth and well combined.
- Stir in whipped cream and mix together.
- Pour filling into crust, making it smooth at the top.
- As the name implies ‘no bake’, refrigerate for about 5-6 hours till firm, or overnight.
- Remove from pan and display of your cake plate.
- (150g) macabella
- 1/4 cup (60ml) heavy cream
- Handful macadamia nuts (crushed)
- Ferrero Rocher (for decorating)
- In a bowl pour in macabella
- Bring heavy cream to boil I used my microwave.
- Pour over the macabella and whisk till smooth.
- Allow to cool slightly and thicken before you pour over your cheese cake.
- Sprinkle macadamia nuts over the top, and refrigerate till serving.