I was so excited to post this. Actually I could not wait, hope you all are spending the special day with someone you love. I made this delicious fluffy pancakes for my special someone even though I ate it alone. I will list everything I used and where you can search for them .
Fluffy pancakes ingredients:
- 250g plain flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 300ml evaporated milk
- 4 medium eggs
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 5 tablespoons sugar
Serve with :
- Sieve flour into a mixing bowl, add baking powder and sugar and mix together.
- Beat eggs and milk together and make a well in the middle of flour and pour the egg mix in and beat till smooth.
- Stir in the butter and mix well.
- Grease pan with little oil and spoon in batter a little at a time and fry pancakes 🥞 . Allow to cook for 3 minutes then flip over with a spatula. Continue frying till you finish batter.
- I got the love heart pan from eBay, it’s a mini pan so pour in little batter at a time, use the pan to fry the eggs too.
- Love heart mugs were from Avon, yes Avon sells other things apart from makeup.
- Red tray and cutlery set is from Argos
- Tea towel, Milk jug, teapot and syrup jug were from Sainsbury’s.
- Plate was from Robert dyas