I can’t remember the last time I had this, my brother visited and it was the only thing he asked for, so I thought why not share this simple recipe.
- 500g pasta cooked and cooled
- 600g chicken breast cooked and cooled
- 2 carrots shredded
- 165g sweet corn and peas mixed
- Half cucumber sliced
- 60g croutons
- Small red onion chopped
- 1 Avocado chopped
- Handful of cherry tomatoes halved
- Romaine lettuce chopped
- 2tbs sugar
- Black pepper
- 2tbs lemon juice
- Wash vegetables and prepare, then set aside.
- Boil pasta according to the instructions on the packet, when cooked drain and set aside to cool.
- Chicken breast should be cooked, chopped and allowed to cool. ( seasoned my chicken with salt,paprika,cayenne pepper, 1cube Maggi, and 2 crushed garlic cloves . Poured a tablespoon of olive oil and placed in a pan and allowed to cook)
- In a salad bowl, put mayonnaise, lemon juice and sugar . Mix together till sugar disolves.
- Add pasta , and mix covering them all with the mayonnaise.
- Mix in remaining salad ingredients together.
- Salad can be put in the fridge or served immediately. I love adding a bit of black pepper for the flavour. Enjoy