I needed something easy to prepare and delicious. This can be used to eat whatever you want. I am having mine with beans and plantain it’s easy to prepare, follow the recipe below.
- 6 medium bell peppers
- 2 scotch bonnet peppers
- 2 onions ( one sliced and one for blending)
- Maggi cubes
- 3 cooking spoon of palm oil
- 2tbs crayfish
- Cayenne pepper
- Salt for taste
- Remove seed from bell peppers, peel onions and wash scotch bonnet peppers. Using a food processor blend together.
- Pour oil in pot and allow to heat up
- Add sliced onions, allow to fry, I love using red onion.
- Add pepper and fry. you can use a strainer to reduce the excess water so the cooking time is reduced.
- Add Maggi cubes, crayfish, cayenne pepper and allow to cook for about 45 minutes, when oil starts to float on top you will know it’s ready.
- Add your salt to taste, cook for about 10 minutes more and your sauce is ready to eat with whatever you have available.