Fish for me is like my favourite thing to pair with my meal. Any type of seafood really if I am honest. Although seafood gets a bit too expensive I can’t resist. This recipe is pretty easy and straight forward to follow.
- 2 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 2 salmon fillets
- 3 garlic cloves crushed
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp hot paprika
- 1tbs lemon juice
- 1tbs olive oil
- In a bowl whisk honey, lemon(freshly squeezed is the best), garlic, pepper, hot paprika and salt together.
- Put salmon in a ziploc bag and pour marinade over.
- Add your dilli and Make sure you get rid of enough air as possible from the bag and seal. Avoid shaking the bag, gently move fillets inside bag. Keep aside and allow to marinate.
- Place pan on low medium heat and add oil, allow to heat up and coat pan. Place salmon in pan, slice some lemons and onions into your pan and cover to cook. Turning salmon every 3-4 minutes till salmon is cooked.
- Serve immediately. I paired my salmon with coconut rice and steamed asparagus