I had purchased so many types of chilli and peppers and forgot about them. I didn’t want them to get bad so I decided to make a simple sauce with them to enjoy with just about anything. (Yam, plantain, fish, chicken) etc
- 150g green Chilli
- 30g Thai Chilli (Birds eye chilli)
- 2 Romano peppers
- 1 1/2 medium onions
- 5 garlic cloves
- 3 Bouillon cubes
- 1Tbs ginger
- 2-3 cooking spoon of vegetable oil
- salt to taste
- Use a food processor to blend peppers and set aside.
- Finely chop onions and garlic, then blend ginger.
- In a medium pot, heat oil on medium heat, then add in chopped onions and allow to fry until translucent. Add chopped garlic and cook for about 2 minutes, then add ginger and cook for a minute.
- Add all your blended peppers into the pot, then add bouillon cubes and mix properly.
- Taste and adjust seasoning as needed and add salt to taste. Allow to cook on low-medium heat.
- The oil should start to float at the top once the sauce is ready.
Note: store in an air tight container and freeze for long term. Also store in your fridge and consume within 3-5 days.